July 8, 2016

Disputes with Property Insurance

Dispute with Insurance - small

Your property insurance has an obligation to cover damages to your home or business due to an accidental property loss. This coverage extends to most accidental damage ranging from flood and fire to vandalism and theft. The contract that you have with your property insurance carrier creates a duty in the carrier to cover the loss fully and quickly without unnecessary hassle.

The property insurance company is supposed to represent you and your interests. Unfortunately, they will often undervalue the damage to your property or contents leaving you with too little money. Sometimes, they will deny coverage altogether leaving you to cover the damage out of your own pocket or risk losing your home or business.

The Law Office of Darin T. Orsini can help you hold your property insurance company to its agreement. You may even be entitled to additional damages if the insurance company acted with total disregard to you and your damage. Submit your issue through the form on this website or give the office a call. Darin Orsini will review your claim personally and get back to you free of cost.